- Our rates mentioned on our website are based on double occupancy with single supplement available
- Rates will increase during high season periods: Christmas, New Year, Easter and summer (July & August)
- Your booking will be confirmed once you receive a confirmed email including day to day itinerary and invoice.
- Hotels might be changed due to high occupancy season or due to circumstances beyond of our control however an alternative will be provided on same category selected.
- A non-refundable $200 per person deposit is due at the time of reservation.
- All reservations: 45 days prior travel date.
Last Minute bookings:
- Please contact us and our consultant will assist you regarding booking and payment procedures.
Form of Payment:
- US Dollar bank check, Cashier Check, money order, wire transfer, major credit cards or debit cards. All payments made within 30 days of departure must be made by credit or debit card. Credit card charges will be accepted by phone to fulfill non-refundable deposit requirement. Third-party credit cards are not acceptable. Payments made by wire transfer must include an additional $25 wire transfer fee. There is a $50 fee for returned checks.
- Once a partial or full payment has been made, cancellations will only be accepted in writing. Email your cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org including your reservation number, full name and date of travel. If you do not receive an acknowledgement within 48 hours, call 800 – 251-7450 to ensure your information was received. Cancellation terms will be applied based on the date that the written cancellation is received and based on the following dates prior to departure.
- Cancellation fees apply to packages and/or services as indicated below. Package cancellation fees include airfare. Once airfare is purchased, either at time of booking for Instant Purchase Airfare or at time of full payment, airline tickets will be issued and are always subject to 100% penalty. After airfare purchase, only the remaining land package will be subject to the fees below. Cancellation fees will not be less than the initial non-refundable deposit.
All reservations, except where specified:
- From day of booking to 45 days prior to departure: $200 p.p.
- 44 to 30 days prior to departure: 50% of cost
- 29 to 6 days prior to departure: 90% of cost
- 5 days or less prior to departure: 100% of cost
- Refunds are processed to the credit card(s) originally used for payment.
- Changes to an existing reservation up to the Final Payment Date, whatever the cause, will incur a $50 per person charge plus any additional supplier fees; on/ after the Final Payment Date, the $50 charge is no longer valid, instead cancellations terms apply. This includes name changes* and removal of any services such as optional tours and transfers. *Please note that name changes to airline reservations are subject to full cancellation and re-booking. See Airline Name Changes section for specific information. Replacing a traveling passenger with another traveling passenger constitutes a cancellation, subject to cancellation penalties, and is not covered by this Reservation Changes policy. Changes or additions after departure are subject to local rates at the time of amendment and must be paid directly by the passenger to the service provider. There are no refunds for unused services.
Passport and Visas
- Exact name as it appears on your passport will be needed.
- You need a valid passport to take any of our packages. The passport has to be valid for six months post your return date and has at least one blank page.
- It is your responsibility to obtain the required visas and other immigration travel documents for the Country you are visiting.
- Entry visa Fee to be paid in cash per person upon arrival.
- All rooms are standard (two single beds / king size bed), unless you have specifically requested and paid for an upgraded room category. Room selection in all cases, unless otherwise reserved, is strictly at the discretion of the hotel’s management on a run-of-house basis. Special requests such as room view, bed types, smoking preference and connecting rooms are subject to availability. Triple rooms consist of standard twin beds or one double bed plus a sofa/folding bed for third person. We reserve the right to make substitutions with hotels of equal standard. There will be no refunds for any difference in the cost of those accommodations.
- Normal check- in time at hotels is 2:00 PM and check out is 12:00 PM, while at Egypt Nile cruises check-in time will be before lunch and check-out is at 08:00 AM, however in case that your check -in/Check -out time at your Hotel/ Nile Cruise Ship does not coincide with your flight times, an extra charge will be added for hotel / Nile cruise depends on your arrival time.
Special needs Travelers:
- Most of our tours require a moderate to high level of walking. It is important you advise us of any particular needs prior to booking, in order to advise you if it is suitable for you to book.
- Please note that accessibility services and amenities differ from one country to another. Therefore we cannot guarantee the availability or access.
- Pregnant women should consult their Doctor prior to booking and review the intended destination and itinerary.
- Please note airlines will not allow you to travel beyond 28 to 32 weeks of pregnancy.
- Children over 12 years are considered an adult.
- Infant under 2 are totally free except for (International flight ticket, Domestic flight ticket, entry visa)
- Hot Air Balloon in Luxor, Egypt is not permitted for children less than 6 years.
- Transfers are provided as indicated for each tour by car, minibus, or bus. Airport pick up and drop off are based on package arrival and departure dates, so if your arrival or departure date differs from original package you will have the option to add transfer services to your reservation. Your arrival transfer is guaranteed for up to one hour from your scheduled arrival time. In case of a delay, whether due to flight delay, immigration and customs, or time spent reporting baggage damage or loss, it will be your responsibility to make other transfer arrangements. All transfer costs are not refundable as they are a pre- booked service.
Sightseeing & Itinerary:
- Escorted tours are in English only and its size dictated by the number of participants. YYY TOURS is designed to accommodate individuals as well as groups. The number of participants may vary during the tour, as YYY TOURS accommodates travelers arriving on different airlines and on different days of the week. Times listed in itineraries are approximate and meant only as guidelines. Some itineraries may have early morning start times for sightseeing in order to complete the touring during daylight hours. It might occur a change in Nile Cruise Itinerary in Egypt however all sightseeing will be covered.
- It is your responsibility to arrive on time for all scheduled flights, cruises, and package components. Arriving late may be considered a “no-show”, in which case you will not be eligible for refund for the unused service(s). We cannot guarantee the number of passengers who will be on any given tour. You may find that you are traveling with a sizeable group or only with your own companions. Services, however, will remain constant no matter the number of tour participants. On dates including, but not limited to religious holidays and national celebrations, some monuments and sites may be closed. On these occasions, touring itineraries may be amended to reflect these closures. Occasionally, during holidays and certain periods, and/or due to unforeseen circumstances including weather conditions there may be last-minute changes, sometimes after arrival, affecting the sequence of the tour, locations visited and/or hotels. Therefore, we reserve the right to adjust the sequence and/or substitute any hotels with others of similar category. In such cases there will be no cost adjustment.
Nile River Cruise:
- There might me a change in Nile cruise itinerary based on sailing time, however all sightseeing will be covered.
- Inability to Sail: Neither YYY TOURS nor the owners or operators of the cruise ship shall be liable for delay or inability to sail or perform due to any condition caused by or arising from water level, strikes, lockout, civil or labor issues, explosion, fire, collision, ship breakdown, its hull, machinery or fittings. However no tour will be canceled and no monetary compensation will be made for those changes.
Optional Sightseeing Tours:
- Our packages may contain suggestions for activities for your leisure time.
- Those optional Tours can be purchased pre-arrival or will be available for purchase locally based upon availability. Some optional tours require a minimum number of participants and may not be operated; in such cases, the tour company will attempt to notify you locally, and you will receive a full refund upon your return home. Optional tours purchased locally will be non refundable.
- Tipping is highly recommended, however it is totally under your satisfaction.
- Your travel consultant can help you with tips guidelines.
Passenger & YYY TOURS agreement:
- All adult passengers over 18 years old are required to complete a Passenger Agreement prior to travel and, by so doing, formally accept YYY TOURS Terms & Conditions, Release from Liability, Assumption of Risk and Binding Arbitration Agreement. Passengers booking online will be required to complete the Passenger Agreement at the time of booking. Passengers booking via telephone will be provided a copy of Agreement by email. Customers who are unable to receive and complete their Passenger Agreement via email may request the Agreement be provided via fax or mail. Travel documents will not be released without a completed Passenger Agreement. YYY TOURS reserves the right to cancel bookings and return deposits without a completed Passenger Agreement.
- These Terms & Conditions apply except where modified in the Group offer and/or Group Confirmation.
USE OF WEB SITE: WWW.YYYTOURS.COM
- Agreement between Customer and YYY TOURS: www.YYYTOURS.com is offered to you, the customer, conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of www.YYYTOURS.com constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
- The information, products, and services published on this web site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the information which appears here. The content of this site is not guaranteed to be complete, accurate, or available and may be changed at any time without notice. YYY TOURS may make improvements or changes on this web site at any time. In no event shall YYY TOURS be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising of, or in any way connected with, the use of this web site, or for any information, products, and services obtained through this web site, or otherwise arising out of the use of this web site.
- Links to Other Web Sites: www.YYYTOURS.com may contain hyperlinks to web sites operated by parties other than YYY TOURS. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. YYY TOURS does not control such Web sites and is not responsible for their contents.