An unforgettable Nile cruise
The Mövenpick MS Royal Lily sends you on a trip connecting both land and water. Enjoy luxurious on-board travel while exploring the mysteries of 7,000 years of Egyptian civilisation. The Nile is one of the world’s most famous and beautiful rivers. Experience a fascinating way to travel and relax at the same time.
This flagship cruiser comprises 56 cabins of approximately 22 sqm and 4 magnificent Royal Suites. These come equipped with a Jacuzzi and spacious facilities, ensuring you travel in style. Cruises leave from either Luxor or Aswan.
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- Assistance of our personnel during your stay and excursions
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
- Accommodation on board 5 star cruise on full board basis
- All Nile Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary sharing nile cruise group
- Entrance fees to all sights between Luxor and Aswan
- English-speaking tour guide during your excursions
- All service charges and taxes
- Any extras and personal spending
Day 1: Friday
Day 2: Saturday
– Breakfast on board.
– Sailing to Kom Ombo.
– Lunch on board.
– Afternoon tea.
– Visit the Temple shared by two gods Sobek & Haeroris in Kom Ombo.
– Sail to Edfu.
– Dinner on board.
– Overnight in Edfu.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 3: Sunday
- Free airport pick-up
- Cruise through ancient Egyptian history
- Spacious cabins
- Relaxing spa
- Swiss-quality service
Deluxe Cabins with two twin beds are approximately 22 square metres. Tastefully and luxuriously furnished, the cabins have en-suite shower room, individually controlled air-conditioning, TV, minibar, climate control and telephones that enable international calls via GSM lines.
The expansive restaurant located under the Main Deck offers guests three gourmet meals each day that satisfy your every desire by offering an extensive mix of different cuisines. Mouth-watering buffets feature authentic Egyptian cuisine and there is a tempting selection of international and vegetarian dishes accompanied by a selection of local and imported wines, spirits and liqueurs. The Salon Deck with panoramic windows offers a relaxing lounge serving afternoon tea and a semi-circular bar.